Monday, February 20, 2012

Hanami prawn crackers.



These things..what do I say about these. I had never been a fan of shrimp or prawn, something about the taste and texture I just cant deal with. But I had bought these for my step dad who likes both those things, and being who I am I decided to try them.

They had been sitting unopened for a couple weeks on the counter near the breadbox. I wasnt going to open them they werent mine, so I had to wait. When I went down to get something to eat a little while ago I noticed they were open so I took one and ate it.

And I'd have to say they werent all that bad. They had a definate shrimp taste but it was subdued by this powder that tasted alot like what was put on the rice crackers I enjoy. then once the powder was gone, the shrimp taste came back.

and that was when I proceeded to grab my glass of cola and chug it.

Dont get me wrong- its not as though they didnt taste good. I just dont like shrimp. They were actually better than I thought they'd be. And I hope they get eaten.

Kid's Rating----

They have a definate taste- and for those who like shrimp this would probably be an awesome snack. But I dont like Shrimp, so I think I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment