Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bao nhi coconut cookies



These are coconut cookies, I bought them for my mom because she likes coconut- I on the other hand am not a huge fan. I mean they arent as bad as almonds- but they arent my favorite. But either way for the sake of this blog I decided to try them.

And they did surprise me.

when I pulled one out it was the shape of a hersheys kiss- except one covered in breadcrumbs...So- deciding to just leap into this whole thing I popped the entire thing into my mouth- It was crunchy- I like crunchy- then we hit the coconut part- and I was close to spitting it out- too much coconut!

augh-

It was like someone basically took coconut either shavings or just a piece of it- got it wet then covered it in panko bread crumbs-

the crumbs I liked- the coconut?

not so much.

but hey- dont let that discourage you- if you like coconut this would be an excellent treat for you- just... not for me.

Kid's Rating?---

I didnt like them myself- but Im positive a coconut lover will Adore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment