Monday, February 6, 2012

Rice cakes

--------------------------------------------------------------


Im not entirely sure what these are to tell you the truth- they came in an unmarked bag (besides the price) and were apparently made by the owner of the stores mother. They seem like they're rice krispies (or fried rice?) with a type of caramel over them. and they are DELICIOUS. I love munching on these and Im probably gonna make sure I always have some somehow. Thats how good they are. The Rice itself seems to have some sugar on it or something so even parts without the caramel taste good- but when you find some of the topping it becomes heaven in your mouth- its hard to explain it but it makes me wonder how delicious it would be with milk...as though it were cereal. I may have to try it. If I do I will let you know how it turns out.

Kid's rating?-----
Omg heavenly...eat these now!



------------

No comments:

Post a Comment