Monday, August 4, 2014

Kasugai- Grape candy thing



I honestly have no idea what this actually is...(as I cant read the writing on it)...but when I was buying some snacks to try I had the option of choosing two small candies to make my price an even $19 So I was like sure!

And perused the selection a bit- I like grape candy...and that package clearly has grapes on it! so I was like this one! ...and I chose one other one. (but thats another post) And as you can see in the picture I had it in my mouth already as that package is open..

Well it was grape...no doubt about that! but it was also...Minty... and it was interesting?

I had never had mint grape before...and so Im not entirely sure what to think of it to be honest...I dont hate it... but I dont see this as something I'd eat like...lets say skittles... you know those types that are MEANT for you to shove a handful into your gullet. This one...I think would end up with mint overload...

Also without thinking I learned a valuable life lesson... Mint grape and Dr. pepper... do not match!
Bleeeeeeehhhhhh!!


Kid's Rating-----------



Definately not horrible...but if you arent a fan of mint/grape..or even if you dont like grape at all- this candy is NOT for you- as there is ample amounts of both in this little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment